Request For Impact Factor
Usual time taken to process impact factor for journal is 9 to 12 months. If someone want impact factor for his or her journal in urgency, it can be processed within 7 days, carries an evaluation fee of INR 3000 or 50 USD. The evaluation process takes 07 days after posting the payment. On behalf of your demand we will send you the account information.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a discount on five or more journals submissions. Please contact us to know more.
Journals with E-ISSN/P-ISSN with minimum two issue are eligible to apply for impact factor.The impact factor is calculated on the basis of a 10 points contribution scale on the articles published. Articles are selected from each issue randomly and their quality is judged.If the articles have the plagiarism issue and have been copied from the original article and for irregular/late publishing of the issues may lead negative scores.The evaluation will be based on the decisions of the reviewers.
Reviewers see the following matter in your journal:
- QUALITY OF PUBLICATION:
- Discipline of the journal.
- Journals Relevance of the Research.
- The journal's presence in various indexing services, directories and listings.
- The journal publishing regularity.
- Article Originality.
- Age of journal.
- Online Internet publication and its constant maintenance.
- Language of the titles and abstracts of articles.
- Language of published articles.
- International Editorial Board.
- Long-term cooperation with foreign reviewers.
- Degree of popularity of the journal for the international market.
- Frequency of article publication.
- MANUSCRIPT QUALITY:
- Checking text and page numbers in table of contents.
- Checking and Ensuring tables, figures, references cited in text
- Checking lists, paragraphs, figures, numbered or lettered consecutively.
- Reviewing sentences for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Ensuring consistent use of capitalization and spelling.
- Checking format for bibliographic references according to any of Citation Style.
- PRESENTATIONAL QUALITY:
- Journal Web site design ease of use, ease of access, online submission, payment methods.
- Degree of acceptance and presence of journal in the International and National market.
- Printing quality of journal Cover page title, ISSN No.
- Frequency of the journal, current volume, issue, month, year.
- References and Indices should be presented in proper sequencing order as they are cited in the text.
- EDITORIAL QUALITY:
- The journal should include detailed editorial and author guidelines information regarding manuscript preparation.
- The journal editorial data ought to embrace a listing of Editorial Board members, editorial correspondence addresses, the name and address of the publisher.
- Management bodies for the journal governance, such as Editorial Board, Advisory Board, Executive Board, Article Review Team.